Monday, August 10, 2009

Dollhouse Transformations

I created this room back in November 2008 with the help of my boyfriend. Here are the original directions. I used adhesive tile and contact paper. The contact paper will fall off after a while, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you actually glue it on.






Over time, my first floor was getting too crowded, so my boyfriend built me a second story in summer 2009!

...which means I can have three floors to display my doll furniture!

Kit's Kitchen

Felicity's Bedroom



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Found your blog in my "referring sites"....LOVE IT!!!! I, too, have a passion for old fashioned "things"! I'm LOVING the designers that you have discovered....REALLY talented people!

    I wanted to let you know that I featured your dollhouse in one of my posts: http://piecesforreese.blogspot.com/2011/02/18-doll-dollhouse-ideas.html
    I hope that is okay with you! Thanks for SUCH an AWESOME site! :)
    Kristi @ www.piecesforreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete