Sunday, June 20, 2010

Samantha Beach Combing

Whew, Boston has been suffering a heat wave lately.

I took these photos in November as I was about to sell them and trade them. I live about a 10 minute walk from the Atlantic Ocean (well, the Boston Harbor technically) and I wished I had snapped some photos at the local beach during summer. But poor Samantha had just retired and her outfits were fetching great prices at auction. I ended up trading the bathing outfit for a slightly damaged copy of Josefina's writing table. I thought I got the better deal. I sold the the middy outfit and bicycle outfit. Oh, well. Though the middy and the bathing outfit were made of thicker fabric unlike the rest of the flimsy stuff in Samantha's collection, I was never a fan of the nautical look. So I don't miss the outfits...except perhaps for the missed photo op.







No comments:

Post a Comment